Agency & Entrepreneur Business Setup Training
Learn How to Build a D-F-Y (Done-For-You) Service-Based Model from Scratch
It’s time to scale.
You’ve been doing great work for your individual clients, but you’re burning out. It’s past time to take things to the next level.
You need to hire, delegate, and assemble a team that is amazing, and nothing short of that.
You need to stop working past five o’clock (heck, ten o’clock at night), and have a team that does the service-based work for you, so you can get back to breathing and taking the kids to the park at three in the afternoon.
Sound like a dream?
If you want to become an entrepreneur with an agency that runs as smoothly and efficiently as a well-oiled machine, you need a done-for-you service-based model with a smart, efficient team in place.
You already know this.
…But you pause.
Doubts start buzzing around in your mind.
Where do you start? Who do you hire? How much do you price? How do you find people that will care about your clients, rather than let them down? How do you find enough clients on a consistent basis?
If these are the questions plaguing you and preventing you from taking the ultimate leap towards growth…
…you NEED my one-hour training (yesterday): Agency & Entrepreneur Business Setup Training.
Should You Really Scale into a Fully-Fledged Agency? (Hint: That Depends on You!)
If you have more than a handful of clients, you should scale and start your own agency model.
It’s the natural step forward.
Because the truth is, starting an agency takes work.
It takes dedication. It takes the proverbial blood, sweat, and tears.
So if you’d rather just sail along on your own, working for one or two clients…
…that’s perfectly fine.
Many do it and are happy and satisfied with where they are.
But if you’ve ever felt it’s not enough…
…if you’ve ever heard that rebel voice in your head telling you that you were meant for bigger things…
…you should listen to this.
Running your own company will take you places.
- I started a tiny online business back in 2011, and it’s now a thriving 7-figure content agency.
- SmartBlogger founder Jon Morrow hit eight figures with his course and coaching business.
- Chandler Bolt started a business helping self-published authors sell their books, and turned it into a $26M “school” by the time he was 27.
And the truth is, you don’t have to become huge to be successful.
Imagine yourself making five or six figures a month, working from wherever you want, or not working at all (when you delegate your business to the right people).
Imagine yourself building a legacy on whatever it is you love doing.
So if there’s a voice in your head telling you that you want to grow, exceed your expectations, and design your own life as an entrepreneur…
…now is the time to start your own business.
How NOT to Setup Your Agency (Do These, and You’ll Fail Before You Even Begin)
I’m not here to mislead you.
I’m not here to tell you that you can take any road you want, and all these roads will lead to a perfectly functioning business.
Because they won’t.
Here are two things you should avoid at all costs.
1. Quickly Hiring a Crowd of People
The first thing you need to do if you want to scale is hire a bunch of people so you can start taking on more clients.
One thing I’ve learned as an entrepreneur is that hiring the wrong person is a sure step towards failure. (Hint: hiring two of the wrong people was the reason my agency almost collapsed back in 2016.)
2. Offering Stuff You Love
Love square-shaped onions?
Or glow-in-the-dark gum?
Maybe you do, but if your prospects don’t, you’ll waste a ton of time creating something no one will buy.
So here’s a general rule: if your clients won’t love it, don’t offer it.
Now, all of these can seem like a lot to take in.
You’re asking questions like:
- How can I know I’m hiring the right candidate for my business?
- How can I be sure I’m not wasting time building an agency no one needs?
- How do I price my services fairly, but still have enough to satisfy great employees?
If only you had a step-by-step guide on starting an agency from scratch, including who to hire, how to find a steady stream of clients, and how to price your services.
Agency and Entrepreneur Business Setup Training: My One-Hour Workshop and Blueprint for Building a Successful Agency
Hi! I’m Julia McCoy, founder of Express Writers and Content Hacker.
When I started out, I was just like you.
I started writing for online clients when I was 19, but it was never enough for me. I always had this nagging voice in my head telling me to spread my wings and fly higher, grow bigger, reach my highest potential.
So when I reached a point in which I was getting more clients than I could handle, I started my content agency, Express Writers.
Let me tell you this: it wasn’t at all easy.
I made all the mistakes a first-time entrepreneur can make.
I priced too little and got overwhelmed by costs. I hired the wrong people. I prioritized what I shouldn’t have.
Thankfully, I survived. (Whew. Did you know that 90% of online businesses fail within their first four months?)
Today, 10 years later, my tiny $75 startup has flourished into a 7-figure content agency.
This is exactly why I put together my one-hour workshop, Agency & Entrepreneur Business Setup Training.
- I want you to avoid the top mistakes I made.
- I want you to experience my success, without my detours and roadblocks.
- I want you to have a step-by-step blueprint that takes you from confused to savvy online entrepreneur.
Inside this workshop, I’ll teach you everything you need to know about setting up an agency from scratch.
I’ll show you:
- How to price your services so you offer fair rates to clients and employees without being taken off guard by unexpected costs (includes my own external and internal pricing list)
- My #1 rule for profit margins
- How to find out if your services will sell like hotcakes (or if you should leave an idea completely alone)
- How to find a steady stream of clients without wasting time and money on ads
- My fundamental rules to keep in mind before starting an agency
- The top mistakes to avoid so you don’t become part of the 90% of online businesses that fail within four months of startup
- What to do instead if you don’t want to build an ecommerce platform
- How to keep your rates relevant with the changing times
- Three of my favorite tools for handling teams
- Where to find people to hire (and how to save time in the hiring process)
- The #1 way I interview people to find out if they’ll be right for my job post
- The top strategies I use for getting a steady stream of clients (my secret for finding our $10,000+ clients)
- And so much more!
This workshop comes with a workbook, cheat sheets, and exercises, so you can build your agency step-by-step from scratch without the confusion and second-guessing.
Plus, once you join, you’ll have access to me and my community inside a private group. If you have trouble with setting up your business, simply reach out to us and we’ll be happy to help.
Agency and Entrepreneur Business Setup Training contains all the advice you need if you want to spread your wings and reach your potential as an online entrepreneur.
Do You Qualify for Agency and Entrepreneur Business Setup Training?
I mentioned above that not everyone wants to be an online entrepreneur.
Some are happy with a small handful of clients…and that’s OK.
But if you can check FIVE of the SEVEN pointers below, this training was made for you.
- There’s a voice inside your head saying you can be so much more than you are now.
- You want to build a legacy on what you love doing.
- You want to serve more clients and earn a name in your industry for high-quality work.
- You want to scale and design the life of your dreams.
- You’re open to learning new skills.
- You know you have the potential to be great (now all you need is the blueprint to get you there).
- You have an hour of your time to dedicate to my training.
Checked more than five pointers?
This workshop will change your life. It contains all-new training you won’t find anywhere else, even in my other programs.
What Julia’s Students Say
My courses have changed the lives of my students. My training has been trusted by 500+ marketers, and dozens of leading agencies, including Airbnb, NextGen Healthcare, Cleveland Clinic, and more.
“I have paid dozens of so-called experts over the past two years, not to mention actual ad costs, and NONE of the people I hired came close to helping me like (Julia).”
“I wish I’d found Julia’s courses sooner!”
“Discovering Julia’s passion for creating, presenting, and promoting excellent content was the perfect fit for gaining a skill and service that I wanted to offer.”
What if You Earned Back $4,999,801 in Sales in the Next 10 Years Offering Done-For-You Agency Services?
I’ve made $5M in the last ten years from building a team and offering done-for-you content writing services.
When it comes to building an agency, sales speak.
You shouldn’t be learning how to build an agency from anyone other than someone who’s been there, done that. And that’s exactly what I’ve done. For ten years, and for a full $5M in sales.
What if this workshop, costing you less than $200, offered you a way to make 20,000x back that in ROI over the next decade?
Let the data speak. Done-for-you services are where it’s at. Content marketing itself is about to be worth $600 billion. And the highest budget allocated spend? Content creation services. ?
In my Agency & Entrepreneur Business Setup workshop are NEVER-SEEN-BEFORE strategies, templates, and pricing sheets that I’ve finally decided to put all in one place so that you, too, can build an amazing team.
There is no competition. Only collaboration. All the dishonest, low-integrity folks will fall by the wayside. After a decade of running an agency and hiring hundreds of people out of tens of thousands of candidates, this is what I’ve learned.
And that’s why I’m sharing all my strategies to building an incredible agency, down to job ads and interview templates you can copy/paste, and a pricing template with a 50%+ profit margin that you can recreate for any kind of service (design, copywriting, content writing, strategy, consulting, etc.).
Grab this while you can—it’s an INCREDIBLE workshop offering the potential of 20,000x in ROI!
- My step-by-step blueprint for starting your own agency from scratch
- All my tips and techniques on the fundamentals of starting an agency, the right mindset you should cultivate before you dive in, the pitfalls to avoid so you stay afloat and thrive, and so much more
- All the examples, guides, cheat sheets, and exercises that ensure you’re going in a straight line to success
- Access to me and my community, so you can show us your website and get our honest feedback
- And more
So, are you ready to learn the steps that’ll get you started building the agency of your dreams?
- One-hour agency building training broken down into bite-sized videos
- Interview templates you can copy/paste for your own hiring process
- A pricing template you can use to ensure you’re never overwhelmed by surprise costs
- The top platforms you can use to find quality clients
- The top tools to help you manage your team
- Access to feedback from me and my community
- A student workbook summarizing the lessons in text
- Guides that help you stay laser-focused on your goals
- Access to a live group training with Julia in the private student group
- Forever access to your one-hour workshop