Building Content with Technical SEO
A One-Hour Workshop Teaching the Essentials of Ranking Content on Page #1 of Google (with Alexander Rodriguez)
I know, it’s frustrating.
You spend a ton of resources building your website. You hire a web designer to produce a beautiful site for you. You post consistent content.
But it’s not working.
Your content gets nowhere near page #1 of Google. Your traffic is near zilch. Your website isn’t pulling in a steady stream of leads and clients for your business.
All this makes you wonder, “What am I doing wrong?”
If this is you, you need my one-hour workshop, Building Content with Technical SEO. For this workshop, I’ve invited SEO and CRO expert Alexander Rodriguez to teach you the practical steps for ranking your content on page #1 of Google. (Alexander’s strategies helped build the $2.8 billion brand, WebMD.)
Do You Even Need to Rank on Google? (Hint: That Depends!)
Ok, so you’re exhausted with trying to rank your content on Google.
You want to give up.
What’s worse, you hear a ton of advice telling you to do just that.
Quit blogging and just go buy some ads.
Social media is the way to skyrocket your business today.
Content marketing simply takes too much time – you can get instant success elsewhere.
Now, if you want to go in another direction, that’s fine.
But listen to this: you’ll miss out on A LOT if you don’t take advantage of Google search traffic.
Here’s a bunch of stats to prove it:
- Daily Google searches are now at seven billion per day (from 3.5 billion per day in 2019) – Worldometers
- 96% of global traffic comes from Google (Sparktoro)
- SEO drives 1000+% more traffic than organic social media (BrightEdge)
- 68% of all online experiences begin with a search engine (BrightEdge)
- 60% of marketers say that inbound (SEO, blogging) is their highest quality source of leads (HubSpot)
- 7% of internet users worldwide use ad blockers (BackLinko)
- Content marketing is worth $400 billion today (it’s so huge, meaning it really works!)
So sure, you can quit creating content.
You can switch to ads or paid media.
But if you do, you’ll be missing out on a ton of hot leads, clients, and revenue for your business.
You’ll be swimming in the opposite direction of where the tide is going nowadays.
The good news?
You don’t have to keep struggling to rank and seeing flatlining results.
There are easy, practical steps you can take to rank your content easily in a short time.
All you need is a simple proven blueprint to lead you there.
How Not to Rank Your Content on Google (Please Stop Doing These)
Ok, so before I show you where you can learn the steps that lead to ranking on page #1 of Google…
…let me outline two mistakes you should avoid at all costs.
(If you’re doing these, please stop right now.)
1. Focus Too Much on Keywords
Yes, keywords matter.
To rank, you need to strategically choose and use the right ones in your content.
But like I always say, quality trumps keywords every single time.
Never stuff your content with a bunch of mumbo jumbo keywords.
Sure, maybe you’ll get lucky and rank for a while (before Google notices and banishes you from the SERPs).
But you can’t hope to get any signups, leads, or clients from bad, keyword-stuffed content.
2. Focus Too Much on a Beautiful Site
Of course, your site should be attractive.
But if it’s over-done, it can actually kill your chances of ranking.
Expert advice: stay away from doing too much to “decorate” your site.
I know, all this can get super confusing.
If only you had a simple, actionable blueprint to take you from lost and confused to earning top spots on Google’s SERPs and watching the number of leads and sales grow beyond your imagination.
Building Content with Technical SEO (with Alexander Rodriguez): A One-Hour Workshop Teaching the Essentials of Ranking Content on Page #1 of Google
Hi! I’m Julia McCoy, founder of Express Writers and Content Hacker.
I’m here to tell you this: content that ranks on Google is 100% worth it.
How I know: I started out with nothing but $75 in my back pocket. I used this tiny amount to start my own site and blog.
Since the beginning, I’ve never paid for a single ad.
Express Writers has skyrocketed into a seven-figure brand with 5,000+ happy clients.
But the truth is, I couldn’t have done it without stellar SEO strategies.
And since I’m not an expert in anything tech-y, I hired specialist Alexander Rodriguez to take care of that side of things for me.
In my one-hour workshop, Building Content with Technical SEO, I interview Alexander and get him to share his expert knowledge on what to do and what to avoid if you want your content to rank high on Google. (Alexander was behind the success of the popular YMYL site WebMD, which is now worth $2.8 billion.)
Here’s a sneak peek into the stuff he shares in the workshop:
- The mindset all website owners should have for success
- The fundamentals of the technical side of owning a website
- The #1 step to take if you want Google to start crawling your site (nope, you shouldn’t let Google randomly find it)
- How to “force” Google to find your site
- Small optimizations you should never miss if you want your content to rank
- Free tools you can use to strategically plan your way to the top of Google
- The rules of formatting your content to stand out
- What to do to see page #1 results very quickly
- How to skyrocket your ROI by focusing on high-converting keywords
- The most common mistakes holding you back from ranking (and how to avoid them)
- The types of links to use in your content (and where to place them strategically so they result in high conversions)
- And so much more!
Plus, in an over-the-shoulder video, I take you to the backend of my site and show you exactly how it’s structured and what I do when I post content.
This workshop comes with a workbook, cheat sheets, and guides aimed to take you straight to your goal with zero fluff and wasted time.
Plus, once you join, you can get personal feedback from me, Alexander, and fellow students in an exclusive group you’ll have access to.
Building Content with Technical SEO is perfect for you if you want to transform your website and content into a powerful, leads-and-sales generating machine.
Alexander Rodriguez, SEO/CRO Expert Leads This Workshop
With ten years of professional SEO, CRO, and digital marketing experience under his belt, Alexander’s mission is to help businesses hit next level in rankings and conversions.
Never one to turn down a learning opportunity, he relies on his knowledge of SEO and the latest marketing techniques, strategies, and technologies to focus on bringing in real leads and conversions.
In his own words, he is “an ambitious futurist with a drive to find the next big marketing thing.”
Alexander enjoys pushing the boundaries of traditional marketing practices to drive organic traffic and educate consumers, with the end result of profitable business growth. He’s excited to join Julia as a featured guest teacher in this powerful Content Hacker™ workshop.
Do You Qualify to Be in the Building Content with Technical SEO Workshop?
Quick disclaimer before we go on.
This workshop isn’t for everyone.
It’s not for:
- People who don’t want anything but quick fixes and “get rich overnight” schemes (Hint: these never result in long-lasting success)
- People who simply think of their website as a placeholder for them online (they don’t care about whether or not it ranks and generates leads and ROI)
- People who aren’t ready to hustle and put in the work that leads to success
BUT if you can say YES to five of the seven points below, this workshop was made for you.
- You have a website, but it’s not working for you to pull in those leads and clients (and you want it to).
- You publish quality content, but it’s not ranking anywhere near page #1 of Google.
- You don’t consider yourself a tech guru, and want a super simple, actionable blueprint to ranking well on Google.
- You don’t want to waste time reading a ton of advice with contradicting information on how to rank.
- You’re openminded and eager to learn new things.
- You feel that investing is essential to growth (nope, you’re not one of those tight-fisted people who stay in a rut for years).
- You have an hour of time to set aside to absorb the training.
Checked more than five of these pointers?
This workshop will change your life. It contains all-new training you won’t find anywhere else, even in my other programs.
What Others Say
My courses have changed the lives of my students. My training has been trusted by 500+ marketers, and dozens of leading agencies, including Airbnb, NextGen Healthcare, Cleveland Clinic, and more.
“Julia McCoy is one of the few people in the content/SEO industry that I look up to and respect.”
“I want to give Julia and her courses a big endorsement. My favorite part? Access to Julia! You get your questions ANSWERED. If you’re on the fence ab out this, what I can tell you – if you DO the work, you are guaranteeing yourself success.”
“I can’t thank you enough for everything that you do. I still remember when I decided to research content writing and your video came up on YouTube. Thank God that it did. I loved how you explained everything so clearly and I felt empowered to pursue this skill. Your programs and guides have been a great experience and I appreciate the time you took to teach the course, and I am looking forward to using my newfound skills.”
These Strategies Helped Build a $2.8 BILLION Brand (WebMD)
Alexander has done the SEO strategy of and built content wireframes for massive websites, including WebMD, which sold for $2.8B in 2017.
In this workshop, you’ll hear inside techniques—critical on-page SEO elements, how to tell Google to read your site, what makes up long-form content, and more—that have helped fuel brands like WebMD to the top of Google online.
And that brand sold for billions. What if you, too, can build a website worth millions or billions one day? It’s all possible, through content. I know this, because I’ve done it, too! I’ve built up Express Writers to have a saleable worth of over a million dollars. Completely through content! No gimmicks, not a single flashy funnel, nary a webinar.
Think long-term—and listen in to Alexander Rodriguez to get the wheels of your mind turning in that direction. ? Let’s build our own billion-dollar brands through great content. Ready?
- Alexander’s blueprint for optimizing content to rank on Google
- Alexander’s tips, tricks, and experienced-based knowledge from building massive billion-dollar websites
- A tour of the backend of my website (the style I use, the plugins I’ve had installed, and more)
- All the examples, summaries, guides, and worksheets that ensure you’re implementing what you learn
- Access to me, Alexander, and my community, so you can ask questions and share your progress with like-minded people
- And more
So, are you ready to start pulling in a ton of leads and revenue by ranking on page #1 of Google?
- One-hour technical SEO training broken down into bite-sized videos
- Alexander Rodriguez’s actionable tips on what to do if your content isn’t ranking, what to avoid if you want your site to rank, how to tweak and optimize to rank quickly, and so much more
- Access to feedback from me, Alexander, and my community
- A student workbook summarizing the lessons in text
- Guides and summaries that ensure you’re implementing what you learn
- Access to a live group training with Julia in the private student group
- Forever access to your one-hour workshop